Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elthin Warriors Pack

Elthin Warriors Pack is a Supreme Wolf RPG Pack. We are based off WolfQuest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
Charity and Nakia's bios V3hhqf It is now Autumn in the RolePlay, Weather now has a slight chill to its air, and the sun's rays aren't as powerful as they were previously in summer.
Original News Idea (c) to Anat / Xiald
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm by Flint

» Karma the Knowing (WIP)
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:40 am by Charity

» If I were....
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 am by Wyatt

» House Cat, Cat Box, Box Car, Dang it!
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am by Wyatt

» The ^ < v Game
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am by Wyatt

» Word Association Game
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am by Wyatt

» Count to 35 before a Cora Posts
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am by Wyatt

» Current WQ thread
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am by Flint

» The Den Site, The Pack's Home
Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am by Wyatt

Top posters
Flint
Charity and Nakia's bios Vote_lcapCharity and Nakia's bios Voting_barCharity and Nakia's bios Vote_rcap 
Charity
Charity and Nakia's bios Vote_lcapCharity and Nakia's bios Voting_barCharity and Nakia's bios Vote_rcap 
Ayla
Wyatt
Basile
Xhosa
Current Season
Charity and Nakia's bios 24xkjyv
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 am
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Karma

Our users have posted a total of 1422 messages in 59 subjects

Charity and Nakia's bios

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 12
Mate: None
Personality: She has a soft heart, just don't mess with her pup.

Charity and Nakia's bios Empty
PostSubject: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 am

Charity and Nakia's bios Wolfandpup

Name:
Charity (English for charity; generous love)

Nickname(s):
Char, Ri, Cherry Feel free to suggest

Coat:(Length)
Medium to long

Fur Color:
Her fur is a light creamy colour

Eye Color:
Has soft yellow to grey coloured orbs

Markings:
On her back is black/darker patches of fur, on her the top half of her face is a grey 'mask' with white around her eyes. The very tips of her ears are dark grey.

Scars:
One hidden under her fur on her right shoulder. Another near the borderline of her fur on her belly. If you ask about them you shan't get an answer.

Build:
Small and quick.

Cora

Mate:
None

Pups:
Nakia

Personality:
Having lost her other pups and then her mate she is very protective over Nakia.
Before loosing her mate she was an incredibly cheerful wolf. Joyful over everything, able to see the bright side in any situation. But since then she became quieter and looking out for danger at every turn. She no longer trusts as easily as she used to.

This makes Charity is very reserved. If you ask her about her past she will give you a very plain answer. If something opposes Charity and she is by herself she will back down rather than fight. However if something threatens Nakia she will defend her pup with her life.

History:
She doesn't talk about her history much beyond, “I was born. I was raised. I loved. And I lost.”

❁Puphood❁
Charity grew up knowing all the tales about the Immortals. She felt so privileged to be one of them. Not all her brothers and sisters carried the immortal gene like she did. They would die with time. She would never die. Because of this she was picked on by her siblings whenever their parents weren't around. They were very jealous and always tried to devise ways to harm her or get her in trouble.

One day when the pups were a few months old Charity's siblings, four other pups, three males and one female, had devised a plot against her. They were going to get her into so much trouble so that without a doubt she would be punished severely. Being a pup at the time Charity wasn't especially smart or wise; thinking the world of her siblings despite all they did.

Charity and Nakia's bios Nikobackhome

❁The Trap❁
“Hey Char,” Lesio called, “Wanna see somethin' cool?” Charity's ears perked as she looked at her brother from where she lay, her tail wagging. “Sure,” she barked getting up and running over to him. “Ok then follow me!” a sly grin appeared on his face as he turned away where the female couldn't see it. “This way.”

Where he led the cream coated pup was close to the edge of the pack's territory. Laying in wait was her three other siblings. They were crouched behind some bushes, their eyes gleaming like she was some sort of prey being led into a trap. “So what is it?” Charity asked, looking around. Lesio turned to his sister, a cold gleam in his eye. “Right here,” he replied. “Now!”

Out from behind the bush sprang out her siblings, quickly surrounding her. She looked around at each of them. “W-what's going on?” came her fearful words. “You are going to get what you rightfully deserve,” barked Roar snidely. “Why should you be the only one of us to be Immortal?” Fiorella growled.

“B-but I had nothing to do with that!” Charity pleaded, “Please think this through!” “O, but dear sister we have. All too well,” Dunstan replied. She looked to Fiorella, “Fi, please, I'm your only sister, I thought we were on great terms with one another... All of us.” Charity's yellowy grey eyes looked at each of them, silently pleading.

They would have none of it. They pounced at Charity, biting and scratching. The light cream and grey pup yelped in pain. Her brothers and sister were certainly not play fighting and she was frightened. She tried to fight back but she was outnumbered, four against one.

❁Their Justice❁
Charity was soon beaten to the ground, being smaller than her siblings worked against her. Her siblings onslaught kept up, biting at whatever the could reach; paws, legs, ears, nose, belly. The young pup could not do much on her side except kick at their faces but that didn't deter them. Being still pups though only a few of their bites actually broke the skin.

“Alright pile on!” yelled Lesio. Charity quickly found herself held against the ground by three of her siblings; on her neck and head, chest and rump. She hadn't the room to wrigle and found it hard to breath. “Come on you guys...” she squeaked, “You really don't need to do this.” She struggled to take in another breath. Roar who was sitting on her chest was heavy.

“Dunstan, you got the stick yet?” called Lesio sitting on Charity's neck with his paws on her head. “Stick?” Charity was more than a little worried now. Dunstan appeared with a stick in his mouth. Charity's eyes widened. The stick was as thick as her puppy tail and at one end had a sharp point. She gulped wondering what her siblings had in store with that.

It didn't take long before she found out. “Bring it over here,” barked Roar. Dunstan trotted closer with the stick. “Right here,” said Fiorella, patting Charity's stomach with her paw. “No, please, no,” whimpered Charity. They ignored her pleas. She tried to wiggle free but she could barely move. She could only watch as Dunstan came closer, the sharp end of the stick pointed at her belly.

“Would the guilty like to say anything before the punishment is handed out?” Lesio questioned with a smirk. “Yes,” gasped Charity, “When was my trial? Don't I get to defend myself?!” “Nope, you don't. We are the ones to determine justice,” barked Roar. “We already had the trial to which you were deemed fit for punishment,” replied Fiorella with a growl.

“The punishment of blood,” sneered Lesio as he breathed his foul breath in her face. Charity shook with fear. “Th-this isn't right you know!” whimpered the condemned pup. Her siblings ignored her and proceeded with their plan. The stick was poised to enter her skin. The others barked in excitement, spurring each other on.

“I'll tell Mother and Father on you!” came Charity's desperate bark. “Our parents won't believe you. It's your word against ours and there is four of us,” replied Fiorella. “And besides, by the time you free yourself from where we'll tie you up after this it will be dark and our parents will think you hurt yourself while outside the pack's territory.”

“You've got this all worked out don't you?” asked Charity. “Down to the last detail,” replied Lesio proudly. “Can we start now?” asked Dunstan, who was getting tired of standing there holding the stick.

“Wait you could kill me! Ple-” Charity was cut off by her own cry of pain. The point of the stick had cut into her skin, right next to the borderline of where the fur on her belly reached. The pain was excruciating for the pup. Her brothers and sister only grinned in pleasure, barking happily at what they had done. Their Immortal sister was getting a lesson, one she would never forget.

Dunstan let go of the stick and barked too. The action of letting the stick fall caused Charity more pain as the tip was still in her skin, blood trickling out around it.

❁More Torture ❁
The sudden rustle of a nearby bush caused all the pups to stop and look around, even Charity hushed to a whine. Out stepped a coyote and off ran the pups. They fled fearfully leaving Charity alone. The creamy female was frozen in fear and pain. The female coyote walked over and looked at the pup thoughtfully. Gently she removed the stick and licked at the wound. It was deeper than a simple cut but hadn't penetrated much past the muscle.

After some time the wound had been cleaned up and the blood had stopped flowing. All through this Charity hadn't moved a muscle, except to wince as the female's tongue went across her wound. She was shocked at the kindness of this creature. Wolves didn't think much of coyotes after all. The female then picked the pup up and trotted off, out of the territory.

Charity was nervous as they left all she knew. She tried to be hopeful that the coyote was being nice and not really a horrible creature like her parents said they were.

The two reached a den-site where a male coyote was lazing about on a rock over the den while his two pups played tug-of-war with a bone. Charity realised the pups must have been at least a month older than her from their larger size. She and her siblings had been born in late in the spring.

The male looked up as his mate returned. The female placed Charity down at her paws and spoke to her family, “I've brought something for the pups to practice hunting on. It should prove more interesting than a field mouse.” The coyote pups, a male and a female, wagged their tails and grinned gleefully as they bounded over to their mother.

Charity, upon hearing what she was really brought there for, backed away under the mother's legs but was stopped by a paw on her tail. She tried to pull it free but it wouldn't come out. Yet again she was in a bad place. A very bad place.

“I want to go first!” “No, me. I'm older!” The mother grinned at her pups eagerness, “Don't worry you shall each have a turn. For now, chase it down.” She released Charity and gave her a push with her nose. Charity took the chance and ran, the two coyote pups hot on her tail. She ran fearfully, hoping beyond all hope that maybe she could get away.

However fate was working against her. She was already tired from her siblings attack. Panting as she ran, she only just managed to keep out of the coyote pups' reach. The wound on her belly reopened from the movement of her muscles. The crimson blood trickled out. The smell only serving to excite her pursuers.

One of them pounced at her. Charity let out a yelp as she fell under its paws as it crushed her and felt its jaws clamp onto her neck. She yelped as the jaws closed tighter around her. “Ok that's enough, give your sister a turn,” the mother barked.

The taste of blood had excited the male pup and he didn't want to share. “Can't I have some more fun?” he muttered, not letting go. “Come on, let go. You can have some more fun later,” replied his mother sternly. Grumbling some things under his breath he flicked his head up quickly and let go of Charity. The young pup was freaking out as the ground was getting further away before changing and starting to come closer. Spinning in the air she closed her eyes and waited for the thud to come when she hit the ground.

It didn't come. Instead she got a jolt as her body was stopped by the male pup catching her rear leg in his jaws. She opened her eyes and saw the ground a mere few centimetres from her nose. Her leg ached from the jerk of coming to a stop. Her breathing was heavy as she stared at the ground. “Drop it!” commanded the mother.

Reluctantly the male coyote pup opened his mouth and Charity fell to the ground. She let out an 'oof' as she came into contact with the solid surface. “My turn!” barked the other coyote pup excitedly. “Run prey! I want a challenge!” Charity picked herself up and gave a shake. Looking up into the sharp jaws of the coyote spurred her into a run again.

Off she went running for her life. By now she was exhausted. The coyote quickly caught her, pouncing on her small body and bringing her to the ground. She was panting as she was picked up by the jaws around her neck. Surely they've had their fun now and will let me go, Charity thought hopefully as she took deep breaths.

The coyote pup gave her a good shake, making Charity dizzy. “Come on Sis, now it's my turn,” whined her brother. “No way, you got longer,” she growled back. The male pup grabbed Charity's leg in his mouth and began pulling on her like she was the bone they were playing with earlier. Charity cried out as they tried to pull her in two. She barked and whimpered wishing them to stop.

“Stop it you two,” scolded their mother, “Both of you drop it!” Suddenly Charity fell to the ground again, just glad that was over. “He started it!” “I don't care who started it I'm finishing it. If you can't work together on this I shall kill it and eat it myself.” Charity gulped and tried to scamper away.

This time she was blocked by the adult male coyote. She glanced up at him fearfully, his eyes cold. He picked her up around her middle and plopped her down in the middle of the group, trapped on all sides. She began to let out crying whines. “Please someone, shut it up!” growled the father. Charity bawled louder, she didn't like being continually referred to as an it.

❁The Rescue❁
The male pup snapped at her nose, causing a cut over her muzzle. Charity yelped in pain and cowered away. “Just play nice you two,” the mother warned her pups and walked away. The wolf pup tried to make another run for it but was quickly stopped by the female coyote pup grabbing her tail.

“Please let me go!” she whimpered. The coyote pup looked down at her with surprise, “It speaks!” “Of course it does,” grumbled their father, “It's a canine after all, but not like us. They attack our kind so we attack them. Don't take pity on it.” Charity whimpered again. “Yeah don't take pity on it,” the male pup repeated, grabbing the wolf pup around her body and taking her from his sister. He gave her a rough shake which made her dizzy.

Charity hurt all over now. This day certainly hadn't turned out very well. Attacked and tortured by her brothers and sister who she thought were her friends. Captured and used for prey by coyotes. How could this day get any worse? she wondered sagging her head, with her ears drooped.

The male coyote pup trotted away to another part of the den area with her before dropping her on the ground. Charity was getting really sick of being dropped. This time she didn't get up. “Come on pup, show me some fear,” he barked. Charity was too tired to even do that. He growled and bit her tail. She yelped and tried to run but didn't get far as he hadn't let go. He dragged her closer to him and placed his paw on her neck shoving her to the ground. She let out a whimper.

The female coyote pup came up, “Come on, let me play too.” He sighed, “Ok.” He batted the pup over to her, like Charity was a piece of meat. She grinned and pounced at the wolf pup. Rolling the wolf pup onto her back the coyote looked at the blood from the stick wound. “I wonder how that got there,” she asked no one in particular. “It was from a stick when I found it,” spoke the mother, “from her siblings that ran off I believe.”

“Won't they tell their parents then?” she asked. “Most likely not. It seemed they didn't like her too much,” the mother replied. At those words Charity had lost any hope she had left. The coyote was right, her siblings wouldn't care enough to get help. She was destined to die at the paws of these beasts.

The coyote pup licked at the dry blood. The saliva from her tongue stung the spot but Charity had been through worse that day. “Hey lets open it back up,” suggested the male excitedly. The cream pups eyes widened. Getting the wound had hurt enough, it would be terrible if they scratched at it. She struggled to get away and like usual she didn't escape. “Should we?” the female coyote asked doubtfully. “Of course, lets get some blood flowing!”

He scratched his paw across the wound but nothing happened save for a yelp from Charity. He tried again but with little success. Looking around he grabbed a twig, “This should work better since a stick made it,” he muttered. Poking it at the injury made Charity squirm but the female pup was held down by the larger coyote pup. “Stop,” she barked out in her pain, “Please stop...”

Like most things that day, the pain continued and the blood began to flow. The crimson liquid trickled down her belly onto the ground. The male grinned in pleasure. “See now wasn't that fun.” His sister rolled her eyes at him and muttered, “Whatever.” The male's mind was ticking, as he stared off into the distance. He dropped the twig he was holding and picked up the wolf pup.

“I'm bored, you can play with it,” said the female walking off. The male brightened up some more. “Yes,” he mumbled happily under his breath. Charity hung limply from his jaws, her eyes barely open. The male trotted around the den, proudly holding up Charity like she was a prize hare he had just caught. Dropping her on the ground he nipped at her legs, ears and tail, springing some life back into the pup.

Charity was lying on her left side now, help down by one of the male's paws. He bit into her shoulder and picked her up from there. The wolf pup yelped as it was painful and not pleasant. Her skin began to tear where is teeth had punctured the skin.

At that moment a fierce growl split the air. It wasn't one of the coyotes. They all looked rather frightened. A large male wolf bounded into the area and began attacking the father coyote. Another wolf followed, a female, and she attacked the male pup holding Charity. She knocked him over, which threw Charity from his jaws but not before his teeth sliced a cut in her shoulder.

The surprised wolf pup looked up and recognised the wolves as her parents. For the first time that day she gave a happy yap. Two more wolves joined the group and attacked the other two coyotes. The fight was soon over with the coyotes lifeless bodies on the ground. Charity's mother, Theonoe, raced up to her and began licking her daughter happily, as did her father, Amotz. They were happy to see their daughter alive. They had feared the worst. Charity returned their greeting of licks and yaps. In all the licking she was soon free from any blood.

Gently picking Charity up, her mother took her home. Back to safety.

❁What Happened After❁
Her parents believed her brothers and sister over Charity's reason for being out there, of course. Just like they had said. They assumed all the injuries she had sustained were from the coyotes. Luckily for her siblings. From that point onward she didn't play with them again and whenever she was around them she always made sure to watch her back. Mostly because they did try to harm her again but she didn't fall for any more of their tricks.

From her two largest wounds, the stick puncture and the cut from the male coyote pup, she received scars. They were ever present reminders to always be careful. She tells no one how she got them.

Charity grew older and wiser. She learnt a great many things about the world around her and how to fend for herself. While her litter-mates dispersed at two years of age Charity stayed with the pack. She helped protect any Immortal pups that were born. She stopped any harm coming to them as it had to her.

In her third year the Purge happened. This was arguably the worst time in an Immortals life. The stain their body undergoes as it changes to stop them aging further is hard on the wolf physically and mentally. Charity was no different. She almost thought she wasn't going to make it but she did.

By the time she was four Charity felt it was her time to leave. She headed off to explore the world which she would inhabit forever. Life was relatively peaceful for the next year as she travelled. She got into a few disputes about travelling on pack land but got through them limbs intact. The next spring she met a handsome male.

❁The Life of a Couple❁
The male wolf she met was a light brown colour with grey mixed in. For Charity it was love at first sight. His name was Herve. The two spent a lot of time together getting to know each other. As luck would have it Herve was an immortal too. He was seven years old, still young really. He had been travelling too, searching for a mate.

After a few months the pair became mates. However instead of settling down like other couples these two continued to travel. They went to many places and experienced many things. Together they survived and had fun along the way.
((I may add some of their adventures in eventually...))

❁The Adventure of Pups❁
As it was nearing the end of winter to which Charity was going to be twelve in the spring she had a great yearning stir inside her to start a family. Herve too felt the same way. They had found a territory that was unclaimed. One that was suitable for starting a pack. That spring Charity bore three pups, two girls and one boy. These were Nakia, Calandra and Rockford.

Charity knew right from the beginning that it was Nakia that carried the Immortal gene but she kept that information from the young ones. She didn't want jealousy to enter into her family. Though she did not hide the stories from them. She and Herve would many a night tell the pups a story before they went to sleep.

The three pups were much work for the two parents who were without help. They loved them, and did their best. For a while they had to live off small kills which a single wolf could do alone. Life was perfect until...
The deaths...

❁The Deaths❁
When the pups were two and a half weeks old a coyote entered the densite. Charity went absolutely ballistic. After the incident with the coyote's when she was a pup she hated them all. She went at the creature like a mad dog. Herve followed after too, both of them chasing it off to kill it. Unfortunately they knew nothing of a second coyote that was in the area.

While the parents were away the second coyote snuck into their den. It killed two of their pups, Calandra and Rockford. The parents returned to the horror scene of their previously perfect densite. The clean area was not splattered with blood. The miserable coyote that had done this was no where to be seen. The pups bodies had pieces bitten out of them.

Charity dropped to the ground and began to sob. Herve however noticed that there were only two bodies. He quickly began searching for Nakia. The small pup quickly ran to her father seeing that things were safe. She was still shaking from fright. Charity was overjoyed that one of her pups was still alive. The three left their den that very day.

Nakia was still young and was not really old enough to travel but her parents tried to keep her from walking too much. The stubborn pup didn't make it easy. It was during these travels that Charity and Herve told their remaining pup that she too was Immortal. Unlike a lot of pups the news didn't go to her head, she had already known that she was different to her siblings but didn't know why. Now she knew.

❁Life Goes On or Does It...❁
Nakia was a little over a month old when their world was changed again. It was a bright sunny day like all the others. Charity was lying down watching Nakia play with a leaf. Meanwhile Herve was off hunting. He had been gone for rather a long time. Herve should be back by now even if he was unsuccessful, thought Charity, worried about the male.

Getting up she called to Nakia. “Come on. We're going to go find your father.” The young pup quickly ran over to her mother's side and the two went looking. Following his scent it was a while before Charity thought they were getting close. It didn't still her worries any as the scent of blood came along with it.

A blood curling scream shattered the silence of the forest. A cougar. Charity's heart began to race. Where was Herve?! The female began to run toward the sound worried about Herve. Nakia followed along behind her.

Charity came across a shallow valley. What she saw there turned her heart inside out. Herve was being chased by a yellowy tan feline. She felt like her breath had been sucked from her lungs. The cougar was trying to kill the wolf.

“Daddy!” screamed Nakia. The male was distracted by the cry allowing the cougar to catch up. However the cougar seemed interested in the pups cry. It continued to chase Herve a moment longer before turning to head toward Charity and Nakia. Charity saw what it was doing and quickly picked her pup up and ran.

Her legs carried her quickly across the terrain. The cougar seemed to be gaining. Adrenaline pumped through Charity's blood and her paws ran faster. The wind she felt against her fur was a comfort and gave her strength, how she knew not. She seemed to making some ground between her and her pursuer.

The cougar let out a scream of pain, stopping its chase. Charity looked behind her to see Herve attacking the beast. One wolf cannot fight a cougar alone. The creamy female put Nakia down and headed off to help him.

“NO! Run Charity! Don't worry about me! Take Nakia and live! I love you ver-” Herve shouted at his mate but was cut off by the cougars paw. His body was throw about like a rag doll. Charity looked at him in horror. “I can't!” she called back taking a step toward him. He lifted his head to look at her, “Please go!” The cougar pounced at him slashing its claws.

Charity's heart broke as she turned and ran back to Nakia. Picking up the pup she took off. Casting a final glance at her mate she watched the cougar deal the final blow. Her eyes stung as she looked away, a sad whimper escaping her.

“Mummy, Daddy's coming back right? We'll meet him again soon, won't we?” Nakia asked, not understanding what was going on. Charity wasn't sure how she could tell her only remaining pup at her father would not come back. That she would not see her father again.

When the two were far enough away Charity stopped and put Nakia down. The pup turned to look at her mother, “Is he coming back Mummy?” Charity lowered her head, her eyes closed. “No, Nakia. Daddy's not ever coming back,” she said sadly. She couldn't look at Nakia, and help comfort the pup as her own heart was broken at having to leave her mate to the paws of that beast.

As sobs racked her body she felt a light touch against her leg. Opening her eyes she looked down to see Nakia rubbing against her. “It's ok Mummy. We can do this,” she said softly and wrapped her front paws around Charity's leg. The sweet action was enough for Charity to smile a sad smile. “Yes we can Nakia. Yes we can.”

❁The Story Continues❁
From that point on, Charity and Nakia travelled on. Charity put all her effort into keeping Nakia safe. Nothing would take the only remaining thing on this planet that she cared about away from her. She became more hostile to anything that possible threatened Nakia. And without her pup she may not have moved on from her dead mate. Nakia kept Charity going. She gave her the will to live.

The two lived by travelling around until one day they met some wolves. Surprisingly they were Immortal too. Their story continues from there.

Family:
Mate: Herve (French for battle worthy or carnage worthy) DECEASED
Pups:
Nakia (Greek for unconquered, unconquerable)
Calandra (Greek for beautiful youth; handsome)
DECEASED
Rockford (French for strong rock) DECEASED
Mother: Theonoe (Greek for divine wisdom)
Father: Amotz (Hebrew for strength)

Brothers:
Lesio (Slavonic for to act in a sly manner)
DECEASED
Dunstan (English for dark stone) DECEASED
Roar (English for famous spear) DECEASED
Sister:
Fiorella (Italian for flower)
DECEASED

Weaknesses:
She doesn't fight very well not having the strength to take on another wolf.

Strengths:
Charity is quick on her paws and has a quicker mind.

Talents:
She can be fast like the wind.

Habits:
Due to the loss of her mate and pups, without even thinking she is very protective over Nakia.

Friends:
- Flint
-Wyatt
-Ayla
Most wolves really

Enemies:
Anyone who threatens or harms Nakia

Crushes (or mate):
None yet...

Extras:

Reference:
See top of page

Charity and Nakia's bios Charity_and_nakia_by_horseg27-d3i9jwl

Nakia

Name:
Nakia (Greek for unconquered, unconquerable)

Nickname(s):
Naky, Nakie, Feel free to suggest.

Coat:(Length)
Short but it will grow

Fur Color:
Light brown with grey

Eye Color:
Has light blue coloured orbs, these will soon change to a golden colour.

Markings:
She has cream under her chin, dark grey around her muzzle, and cream on her legs, the tip of her tail is dark grey.

Scars:
None

Build:
Small she is a pup after all.

Nessa

Mate:
I don't think so^^

Pups:
Can a pup have pups?

Personality:
Nakia is a spunky pup, not afraid of anything. She is sassy and not afraid to say what she thinks. She remembers little of her siblings and so is not troubled much about their death but she does miss her father. Her stubborn spirit is hard to compare with. Since she's still a pup, her stubbornness is not too hard to overcome, just draw her attention to something else. However sometimes she does remember and brings it up again later.

History:
Nakia for the first few weeks of her life grew up with her brother and sister. She was the dominant pup of the three, never letting her siblings beat her in anything. Everything was a competition to her. From playing to eating to simply getting the best sleeping spot. When the pups were two and a half weeks old a coyote entered the densite. The first time parents went crazy, chasing the intruder off. Unbeknownst to them was that a second coyote was around. It came and killed Nakia's brother and sister, Rockford and Calandra. She survived by hiding under a prickly bush.

When Charity and Herve returned they were horrified at the scene at the den. Their two pups blood spattered on the ground. Their bodies not far away. Frantically they began searching for Nakia. She ran out of her hiding place straight to her parents. They were so relieved to see her and so grateful they had not lost them all. Not wanting to stay there, they started out to find a new home. Nakia was still young and needed to be carried a lot. She didn't much like it and so went on as far as she possibly could, only relenting when she had absolutely no more energy left.

Family:
Mother: Charity (English for charity; generous love)
Father: Herve (French for battle worthy or carnage worthy)
DECEASED
Sister: Calandra (Greek for beautiful youth; handsome) DECEASED
Brother: Rockford (French for strong rock) DECEASED

Weaknesses:
Sometime what she says is not always kind. She doesn't listen to Thumper's Rule very well: 'If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.'
She's afraid of coyotes.

Strengths:
She is very bold. And not much scares her.

Talents:
Hunting leaves.

Habits:
She asks a lot of questions.

Friends:
Anyone who takes her for who she is.

Enemies:
Anyone who ticks her off.

Crushes (or mate):
No

Extras:

Reference:
See top of page

Last edited by Charity on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://horseg27.deviantart.com/
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 18
Mate: None.
Personality: Caring and always willing to listen.

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Great bio Ri! ( new nickname?? :] ) Can't wait to see it's finished result!
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Looking Great Char, Cant wait to meet the both of them in RP. Seem to be an interesting combo here! =D
Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:57 am

Thanks Wyatt and Obi! I hope to have it mostly done by the end of the week. And yes they are an interesting pair, I can't wait to rp with them.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 8
Personality: Fiery and proud and stubborn, Not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:28 am

They certainly look like a great duo, Char! I can't wait to see the forms finished and to meet them in to! :]
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:33 am

Thanks Ayla! I can't wait to see their finished bios too!
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 8
Personality: Fiery and proud and stubborn, Not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:50 am

I see you've put some more up on their bios - I like what I've read and am now even more excited to meet them in rp!
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:17 pm

New reference added!
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:35 pm

New ref looks Wicked Char!
Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:39 am

Awww I love this character of yours, Cherry! Can't wait to RP with you
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:45 am

Woot! More updates to Char's bio! More History coming soon....

EDIT
Char's history is finished completely. (Until I feel like adding to it Razz) But for now it is complete from her puphood to the present.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 18
Personality: Caring and always willing to listen.

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Wonderful new additions Char. The end of the history certainly is as sad as you said. :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity and Nakia's bios   Charity and Nakia's bios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity and Nakia's bios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elthin Warriors Pack :: RolePlay Center :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: