Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elthin Warriors Pack

Elthin Warriors Pack is a Supreme Wolf RPG Pack. We are based off WolfQuest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
To Make you guys Immortal! V3hhqf It is now Autumn in the RolePlay, Weather now has a slight chill to its air, and the sun's rays aren't as powerful as they were previously in summer.
Original News Idea (c) to Anat / Xiald
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm by Flint

» Karma the Knowing (WIP)
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:40 am by Charity

» If I were....
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 am by Wyatt

» House Cat, Cat Box, Box Car, Dang it!
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am by Wyatt

» The ^ < v Game
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am by Wyatt

» Word Association Game
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am by Wyatt

» Count to 35 before a Cora Posts
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am by Wyatt

» Current WQ thread
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am by Flint

» The Den Site, The Pack's Home
To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am by Wyatt

Top posters
Flint
To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_lcapTo Make you guys Immortal! Voting_barTo Make you guys Immortal! Vote_rcap 
Charity
To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_lcapTo Make you guys Immortal! Voting_barTo Make you guys Immortal! Vote_rcap 
Ayla
Wyatt
Basile
Xhosa
Current Season
To Make you guys Immortal! 24xkjyv
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 am
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Karma

Our users have posted a total of 1422 messages in 59 subjects

To Make you guys Immortal!

Go down 
3 posters

Which way should the mortals become immortal?
Option 1 - Water and Blood
To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_lcap100%To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Option 2 - Water
To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_lcap0%To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 3 - Blood
To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_lcap0%To Make you guys Immortal! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

To Make you guys Immortal! Empty
PostSubject: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:23 pm

Okay so below are three ideas that we have come up with so far, about making the mortal members of this pack Immortals in the RP. Some have elements of blood, others water and such. So if your squeamish just PM me your own idea, or unless you don't like any of the ideas also PM me. You can post basic thoughts below.

SO here's the three designs so far:

1. Blood and Water - As each Cora is in charge of a ranking, those in that ranking that wish to become immortal, seek their selected Cora. The Cora will then take the selected wolf(s) to the supposed designated spot of which a pool of special water is present. The Cora will then spill some of their blood into the pool, in which then the mortal wolf either bathes or dips themselves into that pool and becomes immortal.
For example; Basile wants to become immortal, therefore Flint (cause he's in charge of them, that is the Edhel) will have to give some of his own blood to be put into the pool, then Basile must bathe/dip in it to become immortal.

A small part by Charity

Charity wrote:
I had a thought about the Immortality thing.
So, I was thinking since you seem to want it to involve the ranks leaders, but I think that having only one of them add their blood doesn't really involve all the cora enough. Maybe we could have it so that they all contribute but the leader of the rank the wolf is entering must contribute the first drop.

2. Water - Similar to the above, minus the blood of course, the wolf just has to bath in the designated pool (as there are four, one for each element/rank), No real example needed here.

3. Blood - Done vampire style, that is, the immortal wolf, opens a wound on itself, so that the mortal can drink its blood. As I said vampire style.

Please don't just select the style that you like the most. Select the one that you think will remain best for the pack, that includes the possibility of young eyes around the pack, if not already but in the future as well. Its all down to you pack-members! Please I will close this poll by this Sunday, the 26th of June. So take your time to think about it but please also vote ASAP!

Last edited by Flint on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net
Basile
Edhel
Basile

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 2
Mate:
Personality: Curious. A good listener.

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 am

Would there be certain changes with pups or no?
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:09 am

pups won't be changed such as Scythe, until they reach adulthood. Very Happy as it would make them stay in their pup form forever.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 12
Mate: None
Personality: She has a soft heart, just don't mess with her pup.

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 am

(why blood you've always got to involve blood?)
Well I point blank don't like the just blood one. We probably shouldn't make them canibles. The water one sounds like it doesn't really involve the Cora enough. The blood and water one is probably our best bet but I think all four Cora should have to contribute. It sort of makes it more of a pack thing becoming Immortal, rather than getting into the rank.
Back to top Go down
http://horseg27.deviantart.com/
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:25 am

added a part to blood and water, an idea by Charity, quoted above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:48 am

Hmmm. I know I'm new, but I can give an opinion, too, right?

I have to agree with Charity. The leaders should all be involved. Like her idea, because I think a wolf drinking another wolf's blood is kinda creepy. It's too close to the Werewolf / Vampire seperation line (even though we aren't werewolves)
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 am

Yes I agree with you there Anat, I too agree that blood is to vampiric-ish but it was just a said idea. I really like Charity's idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:32 am

But it won't be like a quick ritual right? Like they drink it and poof they turn immortal, it could be like a test or something like er. can't think of anything at the moment but like sorta a way to prove that they have what it takes to become an immortal, sorry I just read this and sorry if it sounds kinda confusing ^^"
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:48 pm

No it wont be a quick ritual. The 'transformation' would take a series of days, (like three or four in the RP) for the wolf to fully transform. The initial transformation can be some-what painful for the subject (Ie, the heightening of senses. etc, all that will come into play soon enough!)

I think the idea of running a test beforehand is great! I will seriously think about having it as pre-ritual to 'prove' their loyalty and that they have what it takes to become an immortal. And more importantly that they deserve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 am

So a proving before the ritual? I like that idea (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Oh, okay! Sounds good, can't wait until we start. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Make you guys Immortal!   To Make you guys Immortal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Make you guys Immortal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elthin Warriors Pack :: Pack Items :: Announcements-
Jump to: