Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Welcome Friends, Foes and those who are neutral. You have entered the Domain of the Elthin Warriors Pack. Here you will find a supreme Wolf RPG Pack. I am Flint, a Cora (Alpha) of this Pack. We Welcome you to our home and hope you enjoy your stay, and consider to join this Pack. We are a WolfQuest based Pack and if your wishing to join us, you have to apply on there.

Please log in or Register!
Note: Any users that have registered on here without confirmation on WolfQuest will not be activated.
Elthin Warriors Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elthin Warriors Pack

Elthin Warriors Pack is a Supreme Wolf RPG Pack. We are based off WolfQuest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 V3hhqf It is now Autumn in the RolePlay, Weather now has a slight chill to its air, and the sun's rays aren't as powerful as they were previously in summer.
Original News Idea (c) to Anat / Xiald
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT NOTICE: NEW SITE
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:36 pm by Flint

» Karma the Knowing (WIP)
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:40 am by Charity

» If I were....
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:13 am by Wyatt

» House Cat, Cat Box, Box Car, Dang it!
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 am by Wyatt

» The ^ < v Game
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:11 am by Wyatt

» Word Association Game
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 am by Wyatt

» Count to 35 before a Cora Posts
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 am by Wyatt

» Current WQ thread
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am by Flint

» The Den Site, The Pack's Home
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 am by Wyatt

Top posters
Flint
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Beginning.... - Page 2 Voting_barA New Beginning.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Charity
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Vote_lcapA New Beginning.... - Page 2 Voting_barA New Beginning.... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Ayla
Wyatt
Basile
Xhosa
Current Season
A New Beginning.... - Page 2 24xkjyv
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:06 am
Statistics
We have 7 registered users
The newest registered user is Karma

Our users have posted a total of 1422 messages in 59 subjects

A New Beginning....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 18
Mate: None.
Personality: Caring and always willing to listen.

A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:11 am

( I am so sorry for not posting when this started! Something came up on the Friday and I haven't had any time to check the internet till now. Sorry! But....YOU GUYS POSTED A LOT IN SUCH A SHORT TIME!!! D= )

Wyatt hummed to himself quietly as he pushed his way through the dry grass. His tail flicked behind him slightly in annoyance at the harshness of the land, that was until he caught sight of some greenery; a tree, 'thank goodness' His eyes lit up as the prospect of some shade from the heat crossed his mind, but only for a few moments. Thinking into it more, he knew that this land was bound to be claimed by someone or something, no matter how much of a state it was in. "I suppose you have to take chances at some point in life..."

Carefully trying to peer over the tall grass he scanned for any visible movement, while his ears swivelled around searching for sounds foreign to the environment. Nothing immediately came to his attention so he carried on his way, but with caution, after all, he knew that no one can ever truly trust strange surroundings. His mind on full alert, Wyatt slowly trudged through the grass, wincing and growling at the ones that stabbed him.
As the tree grew closer in sight, his movements became slower as he listened out. His ears twitched slightly upon hearing some chatter not too far off. Unfortunately his eyes were practically useless being so low to the ground, making him curse under his breath,
"blasted grass!"

He slowly began raising himself, just enough to take a short glimpse through the grass as it thinned near the top. In just a few short seconds he managed to memorise all who were there. Since being alone he found it useful to talk out aloud when thinking situations through, like making a physical note to himself. He made extra care to keep his words hushed as he spoke, "One white female, one creamier female with a pup and a dark male. Well, I think you can safely say, Wy, that you are actually outnumbered here. However, I doubt the pup will be much of a threat, but I don't think anguish comes close to similar as the pain a mother brings when a pup is threatened, so it's probably a good idea, not, to try anything there."

Wyatt took a short sniff of the air and returned back to his thought process again, "the other female on the other hand, probably not best to try anything there either, females can be unpredictable sometimes... Besides, it's not right to fight or argue with females, you never win anyway. Now the male however, again, appearances can be deceiving. Looks nice enough, but could actually a heartless murderer underneath. What does one do in a situation such as this...? Dilemmas Wyatt, you never usually get stuck for what to do, so why are you hesitating I wonder..."

Wyatt let out an irritated huff, more with himself than the situation at hand. He plonked himself down, being sure not to cause too much noise and just sat there. Mainly in thought, but also half-heartedly listening in, just in case. Once he had had enough of thinking about it for now, he decided to act on impulse for once, so he stayed; full ears, eyes and nose on what was going on with the four ahead of him. He wasn't too sure what he would do if he was caught, but it didn't bother him that much, for now anyway.

( Fear not, Wyatt isn't mad =3 )
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 12
Mate: None
Personality: She has a soft heart, just don't mess with her pup.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:37 am

Charity watched as this black male named, Obsidian and her daughter played. Relaxing somewhat she sat down. She looked back at the other female as she spoke. Ayla wanted to leave. Obisidian didn't seem to want her to, however, as he chased her down. Trotting after the two, not nearly as fast as Obisdian had, she strode up alongside them as Ayla sat down. Sitting down herself she addressed them both. "Since we seem to be starting over, I shall introduce myself. My name is Charity. I'm twelve years old, so very young for an Immortal. I'm guessing, miss, that you are younger than that." Her tail swished lightly, a soft smile on her lips.

Nakia yipped playfully as Obsidian pawed at her. Raising a paw she battered at his larger ones. Jumping around she played with the black male that seemed quite nice. Her grey tipped tail and bright eyes clearly showed her enjoyment. It came to a brief end, however, as he went after the light furred female. Nakia watched sadly as he chased after her. Even her mother went. Nakia plopped down, quickly bored again. Just then something caught her attention. She'd seen a flash of something but wasn't sure what it was. The curious pup got up and began sneaking closer. Weaving her way quietly through the grass, she crouched low like she was hunting. Only this time it was no leaf she was chasing. Being small she made minimal movement in the grass. Before long she recognised the scent of a wolf. Closer and closer she came to where it must be. She stopped as a single layer of grass was between her and her target. Unable to see over the grass she didn't know what she was heading for but crouched down ready to pounce. Springing forward the pup hit a mass of fur, light brown in colour. A yelp rang from her as she realised just how much larger the wolf was compared to her.
Back to top Go down
http://horseg27.deviantart.com/
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 46
Mate: Nope
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Obsidian looked to see the creamy silver female had followed him. The dark male sighed in relief as Ayla was to stay; at least this time round he could make some better impressions, hopefully. He smiled casually and watched curiously as the Creamy Fae introduced herself as Charity, Obsidian gave a sharp nod and sat, ears relaxing panting lightly. He was glad they were getting on this second time around.

He sighed getting to his paws and spoke gruffly
"We better get-", Obsidian was cut short by a pup like yelp and his only thought was Nakia. His ears rose and he seemed to almost flip to his paws, his neck arched and well chiselled face focused as to where the sound hath came. At once he darted forth off to help the young Nakia.

Upon reaching her he had spotted a browny cream male and a low growl erupted from his throat, protectively over the young pup. He shuffled the pup backwards behind him knowing that soon her mother would be here. He stared down he browny cream male searching his face for an explanation, the growl still rumbling from his gut. A whiff of the Male's scent flowed through Obsidians nose and he instantly knew it was the fourth Immortal. The charcoal male seemed to choke on his growl and perked his ears tilting his head to the side confused.

Back to top Go down
https://elthin-warriors-pack.rpg-board.net
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Wyatt's ears flinched as he was hit with a fair amount of force by something. Slowly peering down at the culprit, a short look of confusion ran through his face, but was soon replaced by one of annoyance, 'how on earth did you let a pup escape your attention Wyatt!' Letting out a short sigh he stood up with a slight smile, hiding the pangs of fear that flew through him, seeing as this pup had just alerted it's mother of his whereabouts, and with a yelp at that.

He was just about to say something when the black male came forward, armed with a full growl. In reaction Wyatt's fur rose and a small growl formed inside him, ready to escape. That was until the male decided to take a whiff of him and started to choke on nothing,
"I don't know whether to take that as an insult, or that you worked out your reaction wasn't needed."

Wyatt's fail flicked about behind him as he studied the black male in front of him, with quite an intent. Something was odd about him. Not normal to other wolves he had come across, it wasn't visible to the eye, was just a feeling, and a seemingly irrational one at that. As Wyatt's eyes trailed back up to the male's face, he pulled his head back slightly and raised a brow at him, "what?" He took a quick glance behind him, just to check something wasn't there and that this male was actually looking at him. He turned back, still seeing the same look on his face. In slight annoyance he lifted his paw and rubbed his face, "has it gone?"
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Charity's ears perked upon hearing a yelp. She became very alarmed. Nakia! Turning she raced toward the sound. A new male was there. A growl came from her throat, her teeth bared threateningly at the male. Ignoring Obsidian's choking and the male's own silly questions, she growled, "What were you doing with my pup?!"

Nakia looked up into the males confused face, her tail tucked between her legs. She was a little afraid cause her mother wasn't there. Obsidian's deep growl of assistance was enough to squash her fears. Her nose wrinkled in annoyance of being shuffled around, now that she wasn't alone. His strange coughing fit made her wonder whether he had choked on some spit. Her mother's familiar growl brought a smile to her face. Looking back at the male she regarded his questions and his rubbing of his face. She chuckled as she realised he thought there was something on his face. Trotting between the black male's legs, her curious blue eyes looked upon the stranger in front of them. "Are you special too?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information
Personality: Level headed wolf; thinking logically and has an air about him. With considerable charm.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Obsidian took a step back allowing the wolf his personal space. The charcoal male's muscles twitched from both shock and excitement, he could of leapt twenty feet in the air. He had ignored the growl that had been returned upon to him, the charcoal male was just in pure shock for now. He froze mid-step as the brute before him seemed to question; Obsidian's expression was blank and he hadn't responded to any questions thus far.

The wolf seemed to paw at its face in attempt to cleanse away nothing that was there. Obsidian shook from his frozen state and chuckled sitting and looking to the male.
"There is nothing there my immortal friend" He continued to chuckle and watched as he seemed a little uncomfortable and a slight sense of fear towards the pup.

He was right, Charity had soon arrived and seemed to be taking on the male, females around here where so fiery. Feeling a light tickle on the inside of his legs he looked under his belly to see the Small Nakia's tail tickling his legs, Obsidian flinched slightly but she seemed to move forth and he sighed in relief, he didn't like to be tickled, as he was extremely ticklish. Watching as the pup questioned the male as she'd questioned Ayla, he noticed she had no fear what-so-ever and was a charming little pup.

Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Wyatt took a large gulp as the mother of the pup approached him, full growl in her voice. He took a shuffle backwards and watched the female, "I did nothing, she ran into me. Probably thinking that what she was trying to pounce on was much larger than she anticipated. So in fact, I am the victim here."

Soon after finishing his reply his ears picked up on the pup's question, 'am I special too? Huh?' His face filled a little with confusion at her use of 'special'. "what do you me-" Wyatt's speech trail was abruptly cut off as the word "immortal" registered in his brain. Immediately his thought processes went berserk, trying to come up with some sort of explanation for it, 'is this guy some form of freak?! How did he know? Did I say something? Oh jeez, what's going to happen now? Just play it cool Wy, it's not like this hasn't happened before.' He slowly raised his head and looked at the male with a blank expression, "immortal? I think you've been listening to too many stories."
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Obsidian laughed at the naivety of the wolf in front of him. The dark male rose to his paws again, studying the creamy tan male, he saw the utterly confusion at the mention of 'Immortal' he sighed deeply and thought 'here we go again'. He sat again restlessly on his haunches and took a deep breath, thinking of a better way to explain it than he did to Ayla.

"I have not been reading to many stories young wolf, and as a matter of fact I can't read. Nor do I listen to such nonsense that parts ones lips. I am a forty six year old wolf, and your telling me that immortality isn't real. Let me tell you one thing, it is very real and I can smell it through you, you carry the specific gene as one of the four. I know that this won't be making much sense to you now, but have you ever wondered how other wolves your age are already dead and if not withering away quickly? Have you ever wondered Why you have grown seemingly stronger and not weaker? Let me tell you that you are an Immortal, you can not die of age, but from anything else that causes death." Obsidian finished with an abrupt stop, he was proud of the short lecture he had just given the much younger male.

The charcoaled male sat once more and watched the young pup before him still seeming curious as ever. The brute was sitting impressed with himself and awaiting an answer from the other male, and most of all his expression of shock, knowing that you'll live forever is a lot to take in.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Charity only glared at the male in front of her. Her ear flicked toward Obsidian as he spoke but it was the only part of her that moved. She stood rock solid in her aggressive posture. His excuse did nothing for her. How could he expect her to believe that? It seemed ridiculous. Nakia's sweet voice calmed the angry mother. At least she knew her daughter was alright. His reply was a lie to that too. The light brown and cream male carried the presence of an Immortal. "You know very well they aren't just stories," she replied coolly.

Nakia watched the new male intently. Chuckling at his explanation to her mother, she could see that Charity wasn't buying it. Though this time it was the truth. To her question and Obsidian's reference to him as Immortal seem to gain a strange response from the male. Though she was only a pup she knew this was not so. She opened her mouth to reply but instead Obsidian began talking. Glaring back at him, her ears stuck out to the sides she waited for the black male to finish. She scoffed at his 'explaination.' Turing back to the stranger."Mister, I know full well that your words are not the truth. Why you lie to us? Are we not the same? Mister Obsidian, can you not tell that he already knows full well what he is? If you can not, maybe you should not be asking the questions," upon finishing she walked closer to the stranger. "Now don't lie and tell me your name." Her nose was wrinkled as she stared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Obsidian shifted uncomfortably on his paws as the wolf had seemed to be lying the whole time, and Charity and even her young pup had picked it up, and he hadn't. Maybe he was just too busy focussing on other things such as the excitement that ran through his veins with an eager energy waiting to be released. He looked around and glared back to the male, his lemony eyes becoming furious with anger, before returning to a normal stare as he was interrupted by Nakia "Mister, I know full well that your words are not the truth. Why you lie to us? Are we not the same? Mister Obsidian, can you not tell that he already knows full well what he is? If you can not, maybe you should not be asking the questions," , the charcoaled male smiled vaguely at the young pup. After being on this planet for over forty years he still couldn't tell if someone was lying or not. Maybe it had been due to the lack of interaction with other wolves. Obsidian hoped he would pick up the hang of it soon.

For now he passed Nakia's question not willing to show his weaknesses.
"Whats your name wolf?..." Obsidian paused, as if to think, "Oh wait thats right, its Wyatt isn't it kiddo?" He taunted the male, as a revenge for the lying. He wasn't too sure whether or not he would like this wolf, but for now remained neutral.

Flopping back to his posterior he still glared to the male, Not knowing whether or not to trust him and if he ever would be able to trust him over the events that had just occurred. Obsidian flicked his ears being slightly annoyed by the wolf he had named Wyatt. He chuckled in his head knowing the wolf will be a little stunned to have heard his name from a wolf he had never met before.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:29 pm

Wyatt half heartedly listened to the male, more impressed with himself that he was able to lie and have him believe it. This wasn't the case for the two female's however. His face fell listening to the mother as she pointed out the lack of truth behind it being just a story, then the pup came into it.

His head turned down to her, casting her a scowl while screwing his nose and poking his tongue at her in return, 'why you little imp!' Wyatt, rolled his eyes and flicked his ears back in irritation at himself. He was just about to speak up when the male got to it first. Anger shot through him as his name was used as a taunt, trying to suppress the shock at knowing his name, 'knew it, he's a freak.' His eyes locked on to the couple of glares he cast, but they were worth the short spell of satisfaction he gained at his success in trickery.

Wyatt simply imitated the male's posture and positioning as a return mock,
"it seems I struck a nerve in being able to fool you," he glanced at the two females who stood with him and returned his attention back to the male, "even if it was only you. In any case, it seems you know full well what my name is, however I never remember having the addition of Kiddo at the end of it. I would prefer it if you didn't address me as such, no matter how old you are, or aren't. In reference to this immortality, correct, I do know what I am, or most importantly; what I am not. Even it being that you say you are the same, which I am guessing your female counter parts here are too, I do not see why this concerns you; unless your some form of organisation set out to kill all other immortals, then upon your success, turn to survival of the fittest and try to kill each other. But I doubt that, as I'm sure you would have been smart enough not to waste time on interrogations if it was your intention. However, if you plan on asking me how old I am, I warn you not to waste your breath."

Wyatt flicked between the three studying them as they stood or sat there in front of him, "so. Now you have me here, and I can see in your eyes you have some form of agenda, what do you suggest we do about this situation?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:54 am

The young candid with a canvas of various shades of brown watched in silence, studying and observing the group of canines. Luckily the soft warm breeze was in her favor and blew her scent opposite from their direction, making her unnoticeable for the time being.
Bellatrix's petite form was hunched over, hidden and easily blended into the various brown shades of the withered tall grass that surrounded her. Her velvety soft ears were pricked, cautiously and curiously perking to even the slightest of sounds, especially the ones that had come from the group of canines. A pair of glistening yet dulled auburn eyes with hints of a beautifully melted gold around the hues peered through the dense grass, seeing the forms of three canines within the layers of the tall grass and one of a pure onyx resting upon a boulder watching down on them as they spoke.
Bellatrix caught the faint squeals of the voice of what seemed to be of a infant but wasn't able to spot her as easily as the four lanky canines.
Her muscles slowly loosened before tensing once more with the silent and stealthy movements that she made in an attempt to inch closer. Head hung low and her embodiment nearly resting upon the malnourished earth, enough for the fur from her chest to scrape lightly over the short grass below. Placing carefully one paw in front of the other, she was able to come close enough to hear over their conversation but not close enough to be spotted right away as she kept a safe distance in case she was discovered.
Bells calmly lowered her frame onto the earth as she averted her gaze and ears to the brute who rested upon the boulder and cocked her head a bit to the side in confusion by their conversation.
'Immortals...?' She asked herself before gazing towards the others, her beautifully mixed eyes narrowed into slits as she observed them, 'Just who are they?' Before having the chance to ponder over anything else, her frame stiffened to the realization of the change in the wind, blowing her scent towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Obsidian stood impatiently hardly listening to Wyatt's speech. He gave a sharp growl to let him know that it was enough, Obsidian knew that he wasn't the smartest wolf around, just another brute immortal. He listened to the last of Wyatt's speech and seemed he wanted some sort of negotiating, thinking that a male of his stature had an agenda? Obsidian lived the days as they came.

Thinking upon what Wyatt had said, the onyx male soon responded with
"It is believed that four descended Immortals are to lead a pack, out in these dreaded terrains-" Obsidian stopped half short of his sentence. It was revealed to him that there was a mortal amongst them, How come he hadn't known this before? It was probably because of the fact that he was too caught up in all the action of the Immortals.

He pinpointed the scent and snookered forth, his pawsteps seeming intractable, and ever so quiet amongst the crunchy grass. He followed the scent cautiously placing each hind paw where its fore had been, and each fore in a carefully chosen spot. He continued his hunt forth and soon came across the mortal. He was behind her at this stage and managed to just see her through the blades of grass.

He straightened himself up, resuming his normal composure
"A-hem" The onyx male cleared his throat and smiled down on the mortal below him. "And how much have you heard my mortal friend?" He questioned the Female watching her curiously, also wondering how long she had been there. It wasn't nice prying in on others business, especially for mortals upon those immortal. Not that Obsidian cared too much for that. His ears perked to the wolf awaiting an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information
Immortal Age: 8
Personality: Fiery and proud and stubborn, Not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:52 am

Ayla had remained silent during the ordeal with the pup and stranger, having stayed behind when the others ran to the commotion. Ears pricked and nose directed towards the wind, she had listened carefully to all that had been spoken whilst remaining out of sight. She couldn't stop the beginnings of a smirk from tugging at the corners of her mouth as the new male, Wyatt, almost seemed to challenge Obsidian and fooled the far older wolf. Her ears, however, fell at the mention of a pack and she scowled a little, unaware that this was part of the charcoaled male's intentions, far beyond his claims that he only wished them to wait out the heat of summer. Packs weren't exactly her forte, for even though she was a natural fighter, instinctive protector and far beyond submissive, she couldn't imagine herself in the lead, instructing others, and she certainly couldn't see herself passively and unquestioningly following another for she was too proud.

She stood, stretching her lean muscles and shaking out her alabaster coat as she looked out across the plains surrounding her, the countless stalks of brittle grass swaying in a gentle breeze and rolling like waves on an ocean of gold. The sun still cast its blistering rays unto the land and it lit up the stalks like millions of long candles, and though she had to squint her eyes from the glare and she shuddered beneath the uncomfotable and suffocating heat, the sight was beautiful. She found she wanted little more than to run through those endless plains if only to feel the wind caressing her face and to be at peace knowing no one could catch her in full sprint and for a few moments she almost did, but she remembered the pleading look in Obsidian's eyes as he begged her to stay and she stopped her paws. She would at least stay to find out what exactly they wanted, she promised herself.

Without having to think about it, Ayla relaxed her muscles and her face fell into an unbreakable impassive mask that gave none of her previous thoughts away. With a deep and calming breath, she brought herself to full height and wandered over to the others just as Obsidian went to find the mortal hiding in the grass. Golden eyes smouldering and a small smile brushing past the tips of her mouth, she turned to the new male,
"I'm Ayla, and it seems that even though you can fool that old immortal, I'm going to have to give you a few lessons in lying."

[OOC: sorry it took so long for me to reply, I was away and have been sick. :/ -- I'm back now though c:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:53 am

The soft, clear voice of a brute just inches from Bellatrix sent a shiver down her spine, causing her neck scruff to ruffle up. Bellatrix kept her form perfectly still, as if she was a statue, her earthy gold orbs widened slightly as she just realized that the brute that was once perched on top of the boulder was now gone, without notice to the others as well as her.
Her orbs narrowed into slits as she growled to herself for not keeping track and getting to interested in their conversation. Her radiant optics followed a possible path that could have led the onyx brute around her without the notice of anyone. Peering from the corner of her eyes she was able to see his frame standing close by and she sighed quietly as she slowly picked her slender body from the ground and turning towards the brute who stood with a smile.
Flicking her left obsidian tipped ear she cautiously backed up from him a few inches or so, not too much as to be seen by the others.
Bellatrix studied the lupine briefly then flicked her tail, curling it by her haunches before letting it flop back down.
"I've heard nothing. I've just arrive hoping of having the chance to rest under the only tree within miles that contains shade before starting on my way again." She said, speaking calmly before lowering her frame onto her haunches watching the brute, her expressionless face prefect hiding any signs of curiosity of what it was that they were speaking of.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:57 am

Nakia was looking up at the cream, brown and black male, whom Obsidian said was named Wyatt. She couldn't believe it when the male stuck his tongue out at her. Her ears flew back and her own tongue shot out of her mouth. This male was different and she didn't mean by his Immortality. His personality was different. Wyatt had just acted like a pup and then went on to say some big stuff.

Nakia wasn't really listening, a beetle had grabbed her attention. She was stalking it as prey. Her body crouched low to the ground, her tail standing straight. Creeping forward she eyed the bug, careful not to scare it away. She needn't have bothered however as Obsidian moved away, scaring it for her. The pup glared at the dark male as he walked off.

Plopping down on the ground she noticed that the light coated female had come back and spoke to the new one. Stepping between the two proudly she spoke to the female, "You shouldn't give lessons in lying, Miss Ayla. It's not right. Not that you seem to know anything about that. So are you going to stay or what?"

Charity watched the proceedings, carefully. Her daughter certainly did seem to be a sharp tongued one. She would have to teach Nakia to keep her mouth shut sometimes. The brief interaction of the male named Wyatt and Nakia amused her. Glancing back at the male, she listened with half interest to his speech. Obsidian seem to start to say something about four Immortals leading a pack. This struck Charity as odd and it was plainly shown in her face. Me? Lead a pack? I don't think so. Soon enough Nakia and I will leave this land. Surely he can't make us stay.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the female Ayla's voice. She rolled her eyes as she spoke of giving him lying lessons. Surprised by Nakia, jumping in and speaking to her, Charity watched the female's reaction, to see if she would be the same. Another's voice nearby, what she believed Obsidian had gone after, was heard. It seemed to be a female but the mother didn't bother to go find out more.
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Obsidian's eyes flushed over the mortal as she began to speak, studying her expressions, she was easily readable. "Now I know you've heard the part about Immortalism my mortal friend, it is true that we are immortals, I myself am forty six years old. It is up to you whether you believe it or not, that is up to you, I invite you into our shade, you are more than welcome to join us" The dark male sat back giving the female her space. He gave a wink and a nod, scuffling to his paws and walking back to the others in the shade.

It occurred to him that this was the first time he was able to be friendly to a mortal in over 40 years, he had spent defending this territory. Lumbering up onto the rock he laid back down in a swift movement and watched the tongue on Nakia as she spoke to the fiery female Ayla. He wanted to let them settle a bit before really getting things into gear.

He scraped his long claws against the harsh rock surface. Stretching his long neck and limbs relaxing once more. His calm composure helping the mood amongst the wolves at this time.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information
Personality: Fiery and proud and stubborn, Not someone you want to get on the wrong side of.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:38 pm

Ayla's eyes flashed as Nakia spoke to her, though this time it wasn't a flash of annoyance or danger, but rather one of amusement. She found this pup to be quite entertaining and if raised right her fearlessness and headstrong ways could be turned into something more fierce and she could become a great warrior. She smirked whilst looking down at the pup, her attention completely diverted from the other male now.

"You're correct, I don't know much about what's 'right', but sometimes lies can be good, they can get you out of tight situations. And most of whatever lying you do should only be to strangers, though I suppose if the situation calls for it you can lie to someone close to you, but only if it benefits them." she had a feeling that Charity might disapprove of her definition of when you should and shoudln't lie, but it was not in Ayla's nature to care much for what others thought of her.

With a glimmer of amusement shimmering through her smouldering eyes, Ayla then swiftly bent down until she was at eye-level with Nakia, speaking in a low whisper so as only the pup would hear.
"Perhaps instead of giving Wyatt some lying lessons, I could teach you how to hunt better so that you can stalk prey without making a sound."

She turned her golden gaze to the pup, ears perked and a smile across her lips - no doubt the mother would be anxious to know what the bad influence had said. There was something about this pup though that made Ayla's usual wariness of them fade a little, perhaps it was Nakia's proud and straight-forward nature that was alike to her own when she was younger.
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Nakia looked up into the eyes of the female as she spoke. Her own light blue eyes shining brightly. Lying was ok? It went against what her mother told her; what her father had bred into her. Lying just seemed to cause trouble to her. Mostly for her. Her nose wrinkled in puzzlement. This was terribly confusing for the small pup. Seeing straight into Ayla's eyes she noticed their beautiful colours. The gold, amber and red seemed to flow together to make the most amazing pattern. Nakia became lost in them. "Fire," she muttered softly in an almost trance like state. As Ayla spoke she shook her head returning to the world. "Oooh hunting lessons! Yes please!" she barked excitedly. Looking over at her mother her eyes asked whether she could.

Charity noticed the amusement in Ayla's eyes. She hoped she could then trust this female not to harm her daughter. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to stay around here. Her thought's on this changed, however as the female said it was alright to lie. Ears pressed down, her trust for this fiery female just went down again. Though she couldn't hear what Ayla said next as she bent down to Nakia, Charity wasn't sure she was going to like it. She needn't have worried for it turned out that the pup shouted out in her excitement. It was only hunting practice. Nakia looked at her expectantly. She sighed. "Ok, I suppose you may but not right now. Right now it's time for some rest." The brown pup complained as Charity picked her up. Walking over to the shade of the tree, she lay down and began cleaning Nakia's fur.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Wyatt smiled slyly at the pup upon spotting her retaliation to his tongue jut. He was actually ready to listen fully to the male, only to have him walk away part through his chatter, 'how rude... Wait... Leading a pack? When in the space of a few moments did I agree to that?!' His eyes narrowed as he watched him walk away.

He picked up the sound of another voice, coming from where the male had headed off to and silently listened in on them, 'this guy certainly likes to talk.' As he flicked between the three in front of him, his ears flitted forwards as he spotted a flash of an expression on one of the female's face. As he watched it disappear he tried to figure out what it was that had made her react in such a way, coming down to two options. Something he decided he would have to ask about later.

His ears flicked towards the sounds of a voice making his tilt his head slightly in confusion and annoyance while he muttered to himself,
"lessons in deceit? Lying is a natural talent, not something that can be taught."

As the wolves started to disperse in their own directions, he let out a defeated sigh. It seemed now he had no choice, but somehow it felt right. He rolled his eyes at himself and set himself down, "you give in too easily Wy." As he lay there, Wyatt's eyes switched from one wolf to another, studying them slightly before returning to his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Ayla
Cora
Ayla

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:40 am

A small smile twitched the corners of Ayla's lips at the pup's excitement, thinking that perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to tolerate the young wolf. Her ears perked at the Wyatt's reply, though by the way he muttered it to himself she though perhaps it wasn't meant for her to answer.

She watched thoughtfully as Charity lead Nakia to the shade, setting her down for a wash to what seemed like the pup's displeasure. She was surprised as a feeling alien to her began to bubble in her chest and catch in her throat, something which took her completely off guard. Her confusion grew as she recognised a fraction of the emotion as envy, though she could hardly understand why she would be envious of the pup being cleaned. Then it hit her, it wasn't the actions between the mother and pup that she envied, but the emotion, the bond between them; something she'd never had. Logan had been there for her, done and taught her all he could, but of course there was never the bond shared between mother and pup between them and it wasn't until now that she realised she wished she'd had it. Perhaps then she'd have turned out differently, more lady-like so to speak, or generally softer, if she hadn't have grown up with only males and having to fight for every breath.

Ayla quickly shook the emotion off, her face returning to an impassive mask as she mentally scolded herself for letting her guard down; she couldn't afford to. As she returned to reality she realised that the other wolves had all made themselves comfortable, Obsidian on his rock, Charity cleaning Nakia, and Wyatt laying thoughtfully in the grass. Allowing no emotion to show through her movement or expression, Ayla padded to the very edge of the shade, laying down only just beyond the sun's greedy reach. From there she allowed her gaze to travel to the sky as she watched a solitary bird make its lonely path across the cobalt blue sky.

[OOC: if you haven't read the update of Ayla's bio it might help as I added some information under 'Family' and 'History', it may help you understand who Logan is and such.]
Back to top Go down
Charity
Cora
Charity

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:13 pm

Nakia scowled as she felt the repeated movement of her mother's tongue across her fur. Oh how she hated bath time. A few times she attempted to escape but Charity was too quick. Sighing in temporary defeat the pup sat with her ears pulled back watching the adults.

Obsidian was a bit like her dad. Strong but soft. Brave too. He came immediately after she had yelped. I think he's got a soft spot for me, she thought with a cheeky smile.
Ayla seemed to be one who sure wasn't sure of herself. She seemed kind of strange to the pup. The female acted like she was better then everyone else and then offered to take her hunting and then she would sit at the furthest possible place away in the shade. She'd even said lying was good. This one confused her.
The male Wyatt, was interesting enough. He was terrible at hiding the truth though. Maybe he would be fun to play with...
The other female that was there she hadn't met yet maybe she would be lots of fun too.

Charity kept her tongue going over her daughter's fur, despite her tries for freedom. She would be bathed whether she liked it or not. Her daughter seemed to get lost in thought. That doesn't happen very often, the mother grinned. Her eyes darted over to Ayla who lay down at the very edge of the shade. That one has a fiery enough deposition. I wonder who her ancestors were. Her eyes glanced over at Obsidian and then Wyatt. What about them? Are we, a band of disagreeing Immortals, really destined to lead a pack?
Back to top Go down
Wyatt
Cora
Wyatt

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:29 am

Wyatt looked around in boredom. They hadn't exactly done much and this black male seemed content in just watching them; not something satisfactory for Wyatt. Sitting around doing nothing was not his idea of life, he needed to be moving, always forward, not sitting around waiting for lightning to strike a tree.

In a sharp huff he stood up and walked to the male, ears back slightly in annoyance, but showed nothing in his voice,
"I'm sure spending our time just laying about is a rather exciting thing to do. But, considering the circumstances here, you telling us we are obliged to start a pack an' all. Would you not think it at least courteous to do some explaining. I mean, from what I have seen, nobody here had any idea that we were 'destined' to form a pack, it's only a recent revelation. One that has been made by you, no less. So, I'm sure I speak for a few here who are wondering what this whole thing is all about, do you mind telling us why we need to stick to this story?"
Back to top Go down
Flint
Cora
Flint

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Obsidian looked to Wyatt as he questioned him. "Look" he said, addressing all the wolves. "I know that you may doubt yourselves as Leaders of a Pack, and I most certainly do not think that I am the best choice for a leader either. I have awaited this day for over forty years and am now questioned the facts of our destinies? I know that most of you do not quite understand it all yet, this was told to me by the eight oldest wolves of the realm that still behold some powers over us. Though as our Immortal history goes, there where once four great leaders, and together they had ran a Pack, just as we will do. Each of you lives to one of their personal attributes, and dating back we are all somewhat related. Ayla, your value is the fire with in you, it is pride. Charity, you have the element of Air, and therefore the value of mercy. Wyatt, your value is reliability, and you are the earth. I am the bravery, and therefore light. Each of our ancestors had these values and elements and where said to have had real elements to them, fire, air, light, and earth. It is said that we are their descendants, Ayla from Garth, Charity from Apollo, Wyatt from , and myself from . It has been over forty years that I have remained 'trapped' to this region, as I was unable to leave this area regardless. I hope that I have satisfied your answers for now" and with that the dark male was finished.

Sitting back on his haunches he wondered if the Mortal was going to join them in the shade or not. He looked back to Wyatt and wondered what he would reply, the onyx male sat patently and looked to him awaiting answers.

(I have left some names blank as I have forgotten them! Embarassed I will edit them in later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:49 am

A small Fae, by the name of Faith, trudged through a territory. Her cranium slightly small, shifted back and forth as her peds touched the earthy beneath her. Small breaths, created a "Mist" or water vapor to evaporate from her mouth.

Her banner swayed back and fourth, as she drifted towards the hill. The sky was a beautiful sheen of light blue, cloudless with the sun. Birds or ravens flew up into the air, as the breeze kicked up.

Small thumps created a pattern, repeating over and over. Her ocean colored luminaries spotted a group or "pack" of wolves not to far from where she was. It was time she stared to become less "shy". Something inside of her wouldn't let her do that. Hesitantly, she appeared before the group of wolves, exposing herself. "What am I think?!" Faith said over and over in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning....   A New Beginning.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elthin Warriors Pack :: RolePlay Center :: The Territory-
Jump to: